Meet Luna: A designer oasis in the heart of Huskisson, steps away from the stunning Jervis Bay beaches and surrounded by a vibrant array of cafes, bars, restaurants, breweries, and boutiques
What our guests are saying
- Michael, August 2023
- Sara, July 2023
- Michael, July 2023
- Jono, June 2023
- Charlotte, June 2023
- Kylie, January 2024
- Victoria, January 2024
- Amanda, December 2023
- Luke, December 2023
- Sara, November 2023
I’m ready to spoil you
Light, leafy, and stylish, Luna is nestled in a quiet pocket of Huskisson, steps away from everything this NSW South Coast seaside holiday hub has to offer. Cute cafes, restaurants in tree houses, craft beer breweries, and some of the whitest sands in the world are at guests' fingertips. Luna offers two vintage-style cruiser bikes for guests to ride around or easy access to the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay, only moments away.
Sleep in comfort
Soft sheets and cosy beds
If travelers seek an intimate and cosy coastal escape, Luna is their perfect destination. It's comfortable, crisp, and positioned in a whisper-quiet and private location. A touch of Cali style blends subtly with its ever so inviting entry. Symmetry and clean architecture paired with a soft colour palette encourage guests to discover more inside.
Space, light and fresh salt air
Year round comfort
Luna's simple yet generous floor plan offers all guests need for a no-fuss stay, along with front and back decks that inspire alfresco dining at any time of day. Bifold doors off the kitchen offer an uninterrupted flow from the entry and lounge to the spacious deck, where Luna's spectacular backyard including fire pit, adjoins bush reserve.
Key features and amenities
- Guests will be amazed and captivated by the natural soundtrack of bird life as the day passes by at Luna.
- They can sip a morning coffee or watch the sunset with their favourite sundowner – it's all part of the 'Luna' experience.
Sand between your toes
- After a day at the beach, guests can rinse off under Luna's hot/cold outdoor shower and soak up the surroundings of nature.
- The aqua blue waters of Jervis Bay are just a 500-meter walk away for those wanting to explore Huskisson.
- Close by, guests will find cafes, restaurants, bars, and boutique shops.
- A cute as a button retro movie theatre is just around the corner, adding to the charm of the location.
Simple elegant design
- The cottage's simple yet generous floor plan offers all guests need for a no-fuss stay.
- Front and back decks provide perfect spots for alfresco dining at any time of day.
- Bifold doors off the kitchen create an uninterrupted flow from the entry and lounge to the spacious deck.
- The cottage's spectacular backyard adjoins a bush reserve, enhancing the natural surroundings and sense of tranquility.
Create & entertain
- The cottage is equipped with a quality range of kitchen equipment and tools.
- Cooking basics such as cooking oils, vinegars, salt, and pepper are provided for guests' convenience.
- A good range of herbs, spices, and additional condiments like tomato sauce, mustards, honey, Vegemite, and milk for tea and coffee are available.
- Guests can enjoy a variety of teas and a generous supply of coffee pods during their stay.
Long, warm bath soaks
- Staying at a Supercalla Private Property promises numerous surprise and delight moments throughout your stay.
- Guests can expect to find luxury bathroom amenities provided for their comfort and indulgence.
- The property offers beautiful linens and bath products, ensuring a delightful and rejuvenating experience for guests.
- The yard of the property offers ample space for guests to roam around freely or gather around the fire pit to share stories, play games, and enjoy soft marshmallows.
- Easy access to the deck and living area ensures convenience for guests to grab anything they desire during their stay.
The epitome of luxury accomodation in Southern NSW
Luna is located 500m from the shores of Jervis Bat Marine Park and a 2min stroll to the centre of Huskisson, Jervis Bay on the NSW South Coast. An easy three-hour drive from the Sydney CBD, the Jervis Bay area is famous for its pristine white sand beaches (said to be the whitest in the world!), clear blue waters, incredible national parks, abundance of outdoor activities, dolphin sightings in summer and whale watching in winter. Excellent dining, shopping and services also makes the Jervis Bay area a convenient and comfortable getaway for all travellers.