Enjoy absolute beachfront luxury at this Bali-inspired retreat combining architectural design, laid-back beauty and sweeping ocean views.
What our guests are saying
- Syarita, July 2023
- Claire, June 2023
- Katherine, April 2023
- Christopher, April 2023
- Jana, March 2023
- Marcia, January 2024
- Kate, November 2023
- Martee, November 2023
- Anne, November 2023
- Katrina, November 2023
- Ashlee, October 2023
Beachfront luxury with Bali-inspired tranquil vibes
Just steps from Callala Beach, this stunning coastal home is the perfect place to relax and embrace the sunkissed lifestyle. The Balinese-inspired decor is perfectly paired with landscaped gardens and beachy vibes to create pure tranquillity. Villa Salina is made for sandy feet, salty skin and that true holiday feeling. Watch dolphins cruise by in the bay and soak up the sunrise with your cup of coffee.
Space to breathe
Light, airy spaces and uninterrupted ocean views
Relax on the deck and listen to the ocean crashing whilst you read a book, practice yoga or simply soak up the sun. The huge daybed is the perfect spot to while away an afternoon and practice the art of doing nothing! This perfectly designed villa has huge ceilings which invite in the daylight and make for a bright, warm interior. There are uninterrupted ocean views from every angle.
Soak up the ocean views and sounds of the waves crashing
To maximise these million-dollar views, the main living spaces at Villa Salina are upstairs. So whether you’re preparing dinner, dining or relaxing on the lounge, you’ve got a front-row seat to the ocean view. Villa Salina sleeps 10 people in comfort and is perfect for your next getaway with friends or a family holiday to remember. The house sleeps eight in the main residence, with a separate self-contained area sleeping another two people complete, with a private lounge and kitchenette.
Luxury for any season
Cosy nooks, firepits and bathtubs prefer for winter
Whilst this property screams Summer break, it’s also the most incredible Winter retreat. Bring your blankets and glass of red outside, light the firepit and enjoy an evening under the stars, serenaded by the crashing ocean. Take a windswept stroll along the beach (keep an eye out for migrating whales) before heading back to enjoy the view of the wild ocean from the deck. The house also has heating, electric blankets and a huge bathtub for cosy nights at home.
Key features and amenities
Spacious and airy
- Villa Salina has three generous bedrooms, plus a self-contained king suite along a covered walkway with a private lounge and kitchenette.
- Three bedrooms have king beds, and one has four king singles – perfect for those travelling with children or groups of friends.
- All bedrooms have gorgeous, hotel-quality linen, bath towels and beach towels.
- The self-contained room has a king bed, private lounge, kitchenette and ensuite.
- There are three beautiful and airy bathrooms, as well as a fourth toilet and tropical outdoor shower – great for sandy feet or an indulgent alfresco shower.
Cook up a storm
- The kitchen has sea views from every aspect, so you can enjoy an amazing ocean vista as you cook or wind down with your evening sundowner.
- The kitchen is well equipped, so whether you’re making dinner or packing up a gourmet picnic for the beach, you’ll find everything you need.
- There are lots of practical features and inclusions that help add that special touch to your break including an ice-making double-door fridge, Nespresso pod machine and Delonghi barista coffee machine.
Relax, unwind and celebrate
- Designed for seamless indoor to outdoor living, Villa Salina has numerous outdoor areas to make the most of the ocean views. The Balinese dark stained wooden doors and floorboards are balanced with bright interiors and ocean views – so it feels light, airy and tropical.
- The living area has two comfortable couches, perfect for lounging with a good book.
- The dining set overlooks the ocean, so you can open up the huge doors and enjoy the cooling sea breeze.
- The best place to soak up the coastal vibes is the huge deck with jaw-dropping views across Jervis Bay.
- Settle into the giant daybeds or read a book in the comfy lounge chairs as you soak up the view. This is a great spot to watch the kids playing on the sand and of course, catch an epic sunset.
Fun and relaxation
- The house has a beautiful playroom with lots of toys, games, DVDs and books and a comfy sofa for a bit of downtime and relaxation.
- This space also doubles as a media room with PlayStation4, Foxtel and a smart TV -n great for your next movie night!
- Villa Salina is dog friendly – it has high fences and gates so fur babies are well taken care of. Small, house-trained pups are welcome.
- Beach essentials like parasols, buckets and spades etc are all provided so you’re ready to arrive and hit the beach.
The epitome of luxury accomodation in Southern NSW
Villa Salina is a luxury holiday home located on the beachfront on the NSW South Coast. Located 2hrs from Sydney 2.5hrs from Canberra, this is an ideal holiday location for a long weekend away with loved ones. Callala Beach is located with easy access to Jervis Bay and surrounds as well as Southern Highlands towns such as Robertson, Bowral, Berrima and Moss Vale.