A sleek, architecturally designed home, set on 20 acres of exclusive native bushland, offering a unique style with striking black facade and industrial materials, harmonising warmth and coolness in every space.
What our guests are saying
- Sharon, July 2023
- Antonio, June 2023
- Nick, May 2023
- Steph, May 2023
- Shalea, March 2023
Fresh forest aromas
Nestled within 20 acres of private native Australian bushland, this sleek, architecturally designed 5 bedroom home delights with its unique style, featuring a striking black facade and industrial materials, while offering a perfect balance of warmth and coolness in each inviting space.
Escape to the calm of the forest.
Secluded and hidden away from the world, backing onto vast National Park, Marlu in Myola, a one-street coastal village on the northern shores of Jervis Bay, offers the epitome of a secluded holiday retreat with all that guests need. It's just a 10-minute walk from the effervescent waters of Jervis Bay.
Wide open spaces
Immersed into the landscape
Guests will uncover their own piece of paradise in this incredibly unique property's surroundings, once an established native wildflower farm. The landscape brims with amazing colours and smells, connecting guests with enormous old man banksias, proteas, and other rare Australian wildflowers, allowing them to absorb nature in all its glory.
Space, light and air
A designer home just for you
Barranca Jervis Bay is an ultra-modern designer home nestled within a beautiful natural ecological habitat. With an expansive floor plan, generous high ceilings, and large rooms, it makes for the perfect family holiday destination. Bold, loving, and exceptionally comfortable, this space is yours to enjoy and relax in.
Key features and amenities
- Immersed in natural bushland, Barranca Jervis Bay offers a serene environment with abundant wildlife.
- Guests will have the opportunity to greet kangaroos at their doorstep and wake up to the melodious songs of various bird species.
- The property was once an established native wildflower farm, providing a unique and captivating landscape.
- Barranca's surroundings continue to showcase its past, with a landscape adorned with amazing colours and delightful fragrances.
Turquoise water is a short walk away
- Level walk through National Park to Callala Beach and Currambene Creek and the white sands of Jervis Bay
- Accessible for outdoor adventures, such as canoeing, kayaking, and boating in the Jervis Bay marine park.
- Enjoy exploring hidden coves and inlets with stunning aqua blue waters.
Perfect for intimate get togethers
- Designed to accommodate a large number of guests, comfortably sleeping up to 10 people.
- Main residence fully renovated with 5 bedrooms divided into two self-contained areas.
- Multiple living areas provided for everyone's enjoyment.
- Ideal for family holidays or group getaways.
- Furnished with designer MCM House furniture, providing a touch of elegance and style.
- Outdoor amenities include a Beefeater BBQ, perfect for culinary delights and outdoor cooking.
- Outdoor shower available for rinsing off after a day at the beach, offering a refreshing experience.
- Oversized fire pit perfect for toasting the good life and marshmallows.
Creature comforts all year round
- Designed for year-round enjoyment, offering comfort and relaxation in all seasons.
- Two log fires provided for warmth and coziness during chilly winter evenings.
- Luxe bed linen, robes and slippers to ensure a comfortable and restful night's sleep.
- Louvre windows in every room to allow the fresh breeze to invigorate the living spaces.
The epitome of luxury accomodation in Southern NSW
Barranca Jervis Bay is a secluded holiday rental property nestled amongst a vast National Park in Jervis Bay NSW. Just a short drive from either Sydney, Canberra or Wollongong there is an abundance of relaxation or adventure nearby with great proximity to Huskisson, Berry, Kangaroo Valley, Kiama & other incredible locations to visit in the Shoalhaven region.