The Dawn is a spacious architecturally reimagined beach house located just footsteps from the iconic Callala Beach. This beautiful home is filled to the brim with gorgeous spaces, with modern, warm interiors and a stunning outdoor area - it’s the perfect place for a family escape or a getaway with friends.
What our guests are saying
- Sarah, July 2023
- Julie, July 2023
Steps from breathtaking Callala Beach
Located just 50m from the famous Callala Beach, The Dawn oozes modern sophistication and luxury; with sweeping lines, wood panelling and sea views, combined with beautifully landscaped gardens and designer finishes throughout – every detail has been considered to create a truly stunning home.
Relaxed style and coastal charm
The beautiful top-floor deck overlooks Callala Beach, so grab a seat (and a sundowner) and settle in for a cracking sunset. If you’re an early riser, be sure to head out onto the deck at sunrise. Take your coffee out onto the deck and watch the morning light dance on the waves as the sky turns a kaleidoscope of colours.
The perfect place to celebrate
This spacious house is ideal for large groups; with six bedrooms, four bathrooms, two lounge areas, an expansive deck with views over Callala Beach, a stunning garden and lots of hidden nooks and relaxing areas. If you’re looking to escape with the family, or bring together a group of friends, this is the place for you. The combination of style, warmth and light creates a truly stunning space which we know everyone will fall in love with.
Space to play, eat and relax
As you head outside, you’ll find lush, professionally manicured gardens, complete with veggie patches and huge lawn to play games and let the kids run around. Warm up in front of the fire pit (and toast marshmallows!) or cook up a storm on the BBQ. There’s also an outdoor shower, perfect for rinsing sandy feet after a sunset stroll along the beach.
Key features and amenities
Wake up refreshed
- The property sleeps 12 (8 adults + 4 children) in total.
- There is one king room, two queen rooms, one room with two king singles and two more rooms with two children’s beds in each.
- All the rooms are furnished with luxurious, designer touches and come complete with the highest quality linen, towels and toiletries.
- You’re guaranteed to sleep blissfully and wake up in ultra comfort.
Eat, drink and be merry
- The home has a fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances including a gas six-burner cooktop, electric oven, Smeg toaster, kettle and coffee machine, and integrated dishwasher.
- Picture slow mornings in this gorgeous kitchen, sipping coffee whilst admiring the warm, sleek interior.
- When it comes to dinner time, gather the family around the large dining table and relax in the spectacular dining space, with beautiful wood panelling and light streaming in through the large windows.
Unwind in style
- The lounge space comes with a beautiful gas fireplace, making The Dawn ideal for any time of the year.
- Sink into the comfy sofas and unwind as the sun sets, casting a beautiful orange glow throughout the house.
- There’s a second lounge area with more comfortable seating and beautiful details, ensuring there are lots of places for large groups to get a touch of privacy and relaxation.
Bathe in bliss
- The house features four bathrooms, so everyone can enjoy their own private space.
- The layout is perfect for those travelling with kids, with the children’s rooms and one bathroom located together in one area.
- There’s a bathtub in one of the bathrooms, so you can enjoy a luxurious soak after a long day at the beach.
Perfect in any season
- The home is perfect at any time of year; in summer enjoy the ducted air conditioning throughout, or open up the windows and enjoy the lush sea breeze.
- In winter, turn the heating on and get the gas fireplace burning in the lounge - or take a long soak in the huge tub.
- Wi-fi is complimentary and you’ll find Netflix on all three smart TVs.
- There is a games room complete with foosball table, many board games and yard games, plus everything you need for the beach, including kayaks.
The epitome of luxury accomodation in Southern NSW
Discover The Dawn, a stylish and expansive holiday house on the NSW South Coast, offering unparalleled luxury accommodation in New South Wales. Situated at Callala Beach, this luxury holiday rental in Jervis Bay is a perfect escape, conveniently located just a short drive from Sydney, Canberra, and Wollongong. Immerse yourself in relaxation or adventure with easy access to Berry, Kangaroo Valley, Kiama, and other incredible destinations in the Shoalhaven region.