An ideal escape when you want to rejuvenate and experience the truly glorious Australian bush in beautiful private surroundings.
What our guests are saying
- Yulyn, July 2023
- Jacob, March 2023
- Sue, February 2023
- Josh, March 2023
Luxurious oasis nestled in the Australian bush
The Hideaway is an unique and luxurious ‘tiny home’ situated on 20 acres in the beautiful Australian bush. This architecturally designed and newly built property is the perfect place to rest, relax, unwind and get back to nature. Privacy and seclusion is guaranteed and you are only a stones’ throw away from pristine white sand beaches and waterways.
Immerse yourself in nature
You will be pleasantly surprised by the privacy, seclusion and tranquillity of The Hideaway. Discover your own piece of paradise in the incredibly unique surroundings, which used to be an established native wildflower farm. Wander through the enormous old man banksias, proteas and other rare Australian wildflowers and breathe in the amazing smells and landscape.
Romantic and Intimate
A surprising and stunning space for an intimate getaway
Whilst The Hideaway is a ‘tiny home’ it is like the Tardis and we know you will be amazed once you’ve stepped inside. Romance is guaranteed in the luxurious interior and surrounds. Enjoy sipping your favourite beverage whilst reclining on our timber deck, soaking up the delightful ambience. Then retire to the heavenly king sized bed.
Luxury and Comfort Guaranteed
Everything you need in one luxurious space
A heavenly king sized bed, air-conditioning for comfort, free Wi-Fi and a Smart/Apple TV are all inside. You will find a bathroom with luxurious ‘Leif’ products and of course towels & linen are provided. Also, for your convenience, you will find a full kitchen with oven, cooktop, dishwasher and microwave. An ideal space to prepare your favourite tipples and nibbles.
Key features and amenities
Nature at its best
- Soak up the sounds, colours and delightful smells whilst meandering through the stunning natural bushland and wildflowers.
- You’ll also be able to greet our resident mob of kangaroos at your doorstep in the afternoon and wake up to the musical choir of all sorts of birdlife.
The ocean is a hop, skip and jump away
- Stunning aqua blue waters and the white sands of Callala and Myola beaches and Currambene Creek are only a leisurely 7 minute walk away through National Park.
- Explore your outdoor adventurous side and try canoeing, kayaking or stand up paddle boarding.
- Of course, if you have a boat, drop it into the water to explore the hidden coves and inlets around Jervis Bay marine park – it is seriously spectacular and pristine.
Dining, shopping & adventure is possible
- Callala Bay is a 10 minute drive where you can find your essentials including the local pizzeria and fish & chips.
- There’s also ferry access to dining, drinking and shopping at Huskisson. The possibilities are endless.
- Award winning local restaurants such as Bangalay Dining and Ponte Bar and Dining are an easy and enjoyable 15 -20 minute drive away.
Let us entertain you
- If you are looking for something special, we can offer suggestions for various experiences you can enjoy during your “break.”
- For example, you might want to consider having a gourmet hamper delivered, making a booking at a nearby award-winning restaurant or exploring the local wonders of Jervis Bay and beyond.
- We would be happy to provide recommendations for you to consider.
The epitome of luxury accomodation in Southern NSW
Myola and Callala Beach are two picturesque coastal destinations located in New South Wales, Australia. Myola is a charming seaside village known for its tranquility and natural beauty. Situated on the banks of Currambene Creek, Myola offers a unique coastal experience with its pristine beaches and serene waterways.